EvoPlay, without a doubt, is one of the best game developers in the world. It has supplied online casinos like Vulkan Vegas with exciting games that keep players coming back. Today, let us look at some of the slot machines that EvoPlay has to offer. We will check out their features and hope you get to play some of them!
1. Curse of Pharaoh
With an RTP of 95.97%, this slot surely pays a lot, even if its variance or volatility is medium. Moreover, with a max win of 2,803x your line bet, the game gives players many opportunities to win.
- Wild – represented by the Sphinx symbol, it substitutes for all regular symbols to help you make a winning combination. It does not substitute for the scatter symbol. The wild only appears in the middle reels.
- Scatter – landing three of these symbols in one spin will grant you free spins. This symbol only lands on the first, third and fifth reels. You can win 6, 12 or 18 free spins in the bonus round. These free spins also come with multipliers as much as 30x.
- Multipliers – on top of the grid is a multiplier line. After any drop, the slot machine will multiply your winnings to the active multiplier at the top. You can activate up to a 5x multiplier.
2. Anubis’ Moon
Anubis’ Moon is an Egyptian-themed five-reel slot. You can win as much as 5,000x your line bet, and it does have some features that will increase your chances of winning.
The main feature of the game is the scatter symbol. It is a symbol represented by the scarab beetle. The scatter can land on any reel. Once it does, it can form a winning combo. It can create a winning line regardless of its position in the reels. When you land three or more scatters, they will become sticky, and you will get a free re-spin. There will be re-spins for as long as new scatter symbols appear. The slot machine will stop the re-spins if no new scatter symbol appears. From here, the slot will calculate the winnings.
The scatter symbol is the one that pays the most. Landing three of them grants you with 3x win. If you manage to fill the grid with 20 scatter symbols, you’ll win the jackpot-size prize of 5,000x your line bet.
3. Temple of Dead
Temple of Dead is another Egyptian-themed slot machine that features a treasure hunter. It has free spins and expanding symbols.
- Scatter – this symbol can appear anywhere on the grid. It has the same function as a wild, where it substitutes for other symbols so you can form a winning line. It does not substitute for the Special Expanding Symbols. You will get ten free spins if you manage to land three scatter symbols anywhere on the grid. These free spins are free, and you do not have to spend a dime for these ten free spins. The slot will use your last bet as a reference from which it will base your winnings on.
- Special Expanding Symbol – this is a random symbol that expands and fills an entire reel. It only activates during the free spins bonus round. Once it fills the entire reel, you will get better chances of forming winning combinations.
4. Dungeon: Immortal Evil
This slot game has an RTP of 96.20%. It is also unique, as it only has one reel and one payline. So, how does it work?
It is an RPG game that is also a slot machine. RPG means role-playing game. You will take on the mantle of a hero, and you will navigate the world from a third-person point of view. Even if it is an RPG game, it is still a slot machine. The results are based on random outcomes, not your skills.
To play, you have to click the spin button. After doing this, the hero will move forward and kill an enemy. The hero will kill any monster. Your prize depends on the kind of monster you killed. What does this mean? It means that the monsters that your hero fights are all random. It is not like a real RPG where the monsters become harder to kill once the game progresses.
There are eight types of monsters in the game. Seven of these are ordinary, and one is a boss. The boss only appears during the free dungeon mode. The goal in this game is to defeat the monsters. As per the storyline, these monsters hoarded money, and you are here to take it back. Your reward depends on the loot drop every time you kill a monster. This loot, of course, is random. You can win anywhere from 0.1x to 5,000x your bet per spin.
EvoPlay is a premier game developer. Its graphics are crisp, and its games are innovative. As an award-winning studio, there is nothing to expect from EvoPlay but the best slot machines. Try them for free today!